PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kipper fleet macho, chauvinist and tribal
Old 9th Aug 2003, 20:46
Woff1965

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Before all the blokes say "silly tart" think about this -

1) How much did it cost to train her to do her job. As she is effectively a single parent with a toddler I can understand why she would want a posting that allowed her to look after the child until it at least reached primary school age.

2) If a black man had been subjected to abuse like this how many people would have said this is acceptable (except members of the BNP).

3) I have, in the course of my job, advised people with employment cases. Take it from someone who has attended a number of employment tribunals, they are not rubber stamps and they will put you through the mill. If she had no evidence she would have lost her claim.

4)As for her obsessive diary keeping - if the kipper fleet is as bad as she says it was she no doubt saw other women go through the same thing, in which case she was only being prudent. I have personally advised people (both men and women) to do just this sort of thing, a accurate and detailed diary kept over weeks or months can be of considerable assistance in putting forward a claimants case.

Last edited by Woff1965; 9th Aug 2003 at 21:05.