PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LHR given permission to build 3rd runway?
Old 28th Oct 2016, 12:50
Navpi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now that decison has been made let's move on ?

Er NO, let's not !

Let's have a root and branch evaluation of where the figures came from and identify who is paying for what and when and finalise exactly where the runway is supposed to be going.

Up , down, under or over OR On a gradual slop to Maidenhead !!!

Let's reevaluate the figures that I for one believed and I assume the PM did as well !

Lets reevaluate the black hole of £5-12bn for road / rail infastructure, as Grayling suggested there is zero from the public purse , so possibly a pertinent question "whose paying" as I cannot for the life of me see the shareholders coughing up.

That in my mind puts the project in jeapordy before the ink is even dry on Tuesdays statement!

Let reevaluate those domestic routes that we need, but hang on where does the PM go, wait for it

."Plymouth Roborough"

an airport that is shut due zero demand but may reopen when that 1st pig flies. It might then get a Heathrow link twice a day in 15 years, if it's lucky, and some idiot has money to burn.

Somebody needs to be accountable for this shambles as a number of business writers seem to be sharpening their laptops ......

AND this is before m'learned gentlemen for the prosecution get involved!

Last edited by Navpi; 28th Oct 2016 at 13:02.