PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exential Group and EK CC
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2016, 12:08
Mr Good Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All of you are trading their Health flying like hell ...

At least with TA***** , investment return is there .... !
Get 16 accounts for 2 years ... and I love it !

There is no Coffin with TA **** package !!

==============================

Typical CA approach......you want to have your hand in everything and try to fix everything.....

Why don`t you start by fixing the rest of the world as well????? While you are at it....you seem to be on a roll.

You guys need to stop controlling people......but I guess as a CA you must love that part of your job.

Once again this is a PERSONAL DECISION and CHOICE every person has to make for themselves.

BTW.....the person that said they are not authorized trader by the UAE CENTRAL BANK....you might want to do your home work a bit better.....I managed to find them on the UAE Central Banks website in less then 5 minutes……

Like I have stated before.....I have made $15,000 in just 3 days with a single stock purchase and sale.........

Once I brake it down into a same $20,000 account amount........the profit would have been $1,500 in just 3 days....which is 7.5%......

When you take that into account that this was done in 3 days, and not a full month of 30 or 31 days.....does 9% sound that crazy to you per month?

Not to me…..

Hi Gents

Have done some homework on this

The company places it trades through myfx book, have spoken too money managers in regulated places like the UK.

It is difficult too put a dud website up but numbers could be fudged

further more the money managers I have spoken to have said that some are doing 7 to 8 per cent a week

they did mention that 9 per cent is achievable a month
Managed forex accounts have been up and running for some time but all the rage at the moment was Algorithmic trading. The gent I spoke too did mention and dare I say he was regulated in the UK that banks are at the moment are not employing money managers but more so guys that were capable of designing architecture that could provide returns at these levels.
Well, I hope folks on here have learned and will continue to spread the word to stop another 3rd World scam destroying colleagues lives