PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 21st Oct 2016, 02:06
glider_777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guys really ?

Really are we gonna do this here ?

Now are we even gonna bad mouth each other on an online forum which, by the way a lot of you already know is quite often visited by costa dwellers.

Please don’t tell me that you are not happy with the FO’s you fly with either. It won’t make any sense. Please don’t tell me that when you got your airline job you all were just next to perfection.

I personally don’t agree with some of the language used by MusingMonk, but guys Costa dwellers already think we are nothing but a bunch of moaners who are frustrated with life.

Now, if we come here and start saying stuff like this about our own colleagues .. we are just proving their point here.

I really don’t think you guys are understanding what you doing here.

Please save all the prejudice you have about the first officers, candidates etc to your own private get togethers.

Have the maturity to control yourself on a public forum. If you can’t do that then you are no better than any of the young guys.

Personally, I agree with a lot of stuff things being said about you guys above. I just don’t agree with the language, but don’t get me wrong .. by no means I am on your side either.

I can still remember those days when I had to put up with guys like you for long trips, where you fly with the same guy for almost half a month.

Now I understand why some of the FO’s are so fed up.