PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2016, 19:58
glider_777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
normally I am just a curious browser of Pprune..

but some of the posts above would infuriate any young first officer.. I am not in my 20's ..nt even close really.. so I really have to say this.. you guys really need to calm down.. nd I don't mean to imply the young chaps.. I m talking to my fellow oldies here..

really leave the guy alone with his pics.. don't be so orthodox.. even if I was a FO.. I really wouldn't wanna sit next to guy like some of the posters above..

maybe you are just frustrated .. but you need to look at the bigger picture .. We fly day and night with these guys.. some of them are really hard working young guys .. maybe just like some of you .. when you were in your 20s .. any honest hard working person would feel insulted if you start generalizing them by age group and judge their capabilities by age..

personally I find a lot these young FO's much more sharper than I am... some of them just need to mature a bit.. but hey.. thats surely gonna come with time.. I am sure you guys did some crazy stuff when you were young and now brag about all that after a few beers and have some fine stories to tell.. I certainly have some..

The way I see it.. as long as I am here to read your replies in a day.. I did a fine job in my flight..

fly safe and respect your colleagues..