PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2016, 07:08
lostinspace89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And you think there aren't doctors taking selfies in the operating room? Maybe he's not taking shots during the actual operation but there are famous doctors that talk about operating procedures and take a selfie in the OR. Plus there are actually reality shows filming during actual procedures so I can imagine what you would think of that.

The selfie in the flight deck is not taken during critical phases, yet on ground. There are other airline pilots taking videos during take off and landing...I think that would be considered worse than a selfie planning a route. :/

As for lawyers...one cannot take photos in court as its illegal, though trust me I'm sure if they could out of all professions a lawyer would be the first to snap himself in action. Don't you think?

At the end of the day I think some people need to look at other professions with a more open mind rather than think that theirs is the worst of all and the most disrespected. Like all professions there are those that are professional and those that are not. It's normal. But I think there's a fine line between professional and not....

I mean look at Donald Trump...he's running for the most important job in the world yet a little less than half the most advanced country in the world believe he is a professional. Hence, opinions will always vary.