PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2016, 23:09
SilverSeated

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Major thread drift and a new low here. Picking on a new colleague just because he happens to enjoy his job and also mocking him just because he is active on social media.

Well he's definitely not alone in that respect and I can't see how that could make anyone a lesser capable pilot. Or is it only pilots with old brick Nokias that can fly a plane to your high standards?

More than 18.000 people find his pictures interesting and I can't really see he's broken any "rules". Or are you one of those pilots that does not allow a picture in the flight deck for security reasons...

Anyway, I happen to know J in person and he's a super guy, with lots of friends and having more luck with the ladies than you bitter bunch here probably have got.
Good for you LosPilotos, and really happy your friend is getting all the girls. He sure warrants it based on all the effort he's putting in. This is not a personal attack on the fact he enjoys his job, the level of professionalism is what has hit a new low here...is this really what we have become!

Maybe we should all be taking more pics and posting on social media, hey don't stop here lets get all our non aviation friends to do the same....doctors, lawyers, accountants it'll be fun