PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stay away from Emirates. (EK)
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2016, 19:34
lospilotos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glofish
It is hilarious ....

We laugh at those cc who come up with "my Mohammed is different" and then are crushed by the cynical local mentality a few months later.

But there are just as many future FBW artists who are absolutely sure that "their dream EK" is different as well and know absolutely for sure that those lazy actual pilots writing up these ugly stories are completely wrong.

We told you so, both of you!

I don't mind being attended by a naive cc, but i do mind being flown by such bright faced social media heroes.
Major thread drift and a new low here. Picking on a new colleague just because he happens to enjoy his job and also mocking him just because he is active on social media.

Well he's definitely not alone in that respect and I can't see how that could make anyone a lesser capable pilot. Or is it only pilots with old brick Nokias that can fly a plane to your high standards?

More than 18.000 people find his pictures interesting and I can't really see he's broken any "rules". Or are you one of those pilots that does not allow a picture in the flight deck for security reasons...

Anyway, I happen to know J in person and he's a super guy, with lots of friends and having more luck with the ladies than you bitter bunch here probably have got.