PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAR Meeting 18/10
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2016, 06:15
Callone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 777boyindubai
PMASHA and CALLONE migh oh migh have you boys been busy. I know and implicitly trust my source. Were you really at the meeting and if so, there is really no need to send me a PM asking what I would like to know.

I'll ask here:

1. Are you guys Costa Dwellers.

2. If not do you work in the Bouncy Castle.

3. If not do you work in EGHQ.

4. What do you think of A and what he has done to the pilot populace. What has he done for safety?

No need for a pm. Just tell us. EK have screwed so many good people. The lies, the cheating are legendary in the industry.

People who apply must be able to see the good and the bad. There is now a huge amount of bad. Experienced guys are leaving in droves. I never used to check who was flying my family up until about 3 years ago. Now, I think all of my colleagues who stayed do.

The pathetic attempt of the Costa Dwellers to mask the truth will end at 1500 on Thursday ....
Listen I wrote you already that most likely they will send a report of what has been discussed, I ve shared my impression and I do not pretend everyone agree, but I pretend a little bit of respect for my opinion. I am sending you my name and contacts so you can call me. I am not going to post on pprune a full report of a meeting at the 9th floor.