PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAR Meeting 18/10
View Single Post
Old 18th Oct 2016, 13:07
777boyindubai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just chatted to my buddy who was at the AAR meeting today.

In short, it was a waste of time.

AAR didn't know what the pilots were talking about most of the time regarding demotions, 2 tier pay scales, commuting, and rostering abuse.

He just LIES as these are HIS policies that were implemented after the last group he met.
He basically treated the group with contempt.

It was frustrating in the extreme.

His secretary politely takes notes which will get binned after the meeting. What a farce.

It confirms what we know.

The upper management have lost touch with reality and are micromanaging things below them that the have NO KNOWLEDGE ABOUT.
The implications of their irrational decisions have not been thought through, and they are having devastating consequences.

AAR pleads ignorance to all the points brought up but can anyone be that dumb??

Don't answer that.🙄

In the process of all these decisions they are destroying careers, so folk are leaving in droves.

But the good news is AAR is not worried about pilots leaving as we have too many pilots anyway so EK has no staff problem on that front.

Really???

Does he think we are that stupid??

Other good news is no one in the company will have more than 85 hours next month !!!????

What he says defies belief but clearly displays how out of touch he is with his own company.

I would posit after this meeting of 38 pilots many who attended the meeting were so disgusted they will leave as they were so appalled at AAR’s complete ignorance of the business he is supposed to manage. It is shocking how little he knows.

A totally unproductive day and a waste of a white shirt is how it was put by our colleagues

AAR finished by saying that as there are no unions the management know that the staff are their most important asset.

He must have read that online somewhere but he certainly doesn't believe it or put it into practice.

Its just a box ticking exercise for him to get brownie points from above.

I now truly believe its too late for even Chopper Meuller to intervene.

Game over.........