PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - jetset ask jmc for 757 drivers.....rumour has it.
Old 7th Mar 2002, 01:07
TurbineOne

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

As one other guys being on the end of the **** stick i would like reiterate Tailscape's message we will not take Air2 Bobs jobs before you guys.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. .I've had a few drinks so i will not put down what i am thinking about are management just lets say am very unhappy to say the least.. .. .Tailscape i think it's down to 16 with one guy going below us which doesn't mean a Fu.k really.. .I must say its nice to see the emails from you no who, regarding puting are names forward to certain companies.. .. .Having been looking around for the last couple of months, and talking to certian people i do believe that the market is picking up for the summer and it won't be long before we are back in work if it's only for the summer **** i'll take it. i haven't work for sooooo long to get to this point in my life for some one to take it from me....oh no!!!!!!!!. .. .there rant over, as i've said had a few drinks sorry about the speeling. .. .Cheers. .Keep the Faith..