PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What goes around comes around in TG
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2003, 17:34
griffo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well no-handle, you really know your stuff don't you??
The fact that the exams were being sat at the aero club, has nothing to do with them, that's just where people sit them. ASL run the exams, not the aero club. Get over yourself. As someone who has lived on the airport for many years, and has flown with the Aeroclub, Bayflight, the Gliding club, and a few microlight guys over the last 12 years, I find your comments very very childish.
Yes there are differences between the aeroclub and bayflight, but both are to blame. I remember when the aeroclub opened up their bar facilities to Bayflight, and then had to remove them later because female patrons at the Aeroclub were being abused, glasses were being smashed, and they basically treated the place like ****e. Not very professional for a 7 year old let alone a budding pilot.
I manage to get on with everyone on the airport, it is a shame more of you couldn't make the effort.

Edit: subject was ARRESTED IMMEDIATELY AFTER SITTING EXAMINATION. Sounds like a sting operation to me. Did you ever stop to think that the Aeroclub was co-operating with the authorities???

griffo

Last edited by griffo; 7th Aug 2003 at 17:47.