PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 6
View Single Post
Old 8th Oct 2016, 11:13
Beafer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jetstar8, I thought the same about Robert, but an ex airport worker who lives in the village said that they had heard that RR is a cop from the chopper squad at DTV.
Looking at the time of his post time 02.04am he must have been on a night shift
8th Oct 2016, 02:04 #1225 (permalink)
Robert-Ryan

Re the hangar 5 site question, I did hear that the scrap car dealer from the Eaglescliffe area had purchased Hangar 5 site it for £500,000 some time ago. It was a cash deal according to some when the Gym wasn't built. The Land registry may reveal what was actually paid for it, or Robert may be able to tell us?

The same scrapyard firm also owned the buildings behind hangar 5 towards the residential home. It may have changed hands again, a bit like Peel and the VAS share swaps.

Re Peel, they objected to a wind turbine being constructed at the Boro football ground, but from what I can see they haven't objected to the large waste proposal for Hangar 5.

Robert, while you up in your chopper could you take a couple of photo's to show how close your planned waste site will be to the airport taxi way?
As for business is business, its supposed to be an airport, and airlines are far more important than the latest harebrained rubbish scheme to arrive at DTV!

Last edited by Beafer; 8th Oct 2016 at 11:36. Reason: RR position 02.04am on a night shift?