PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2016, 06:30
FANS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zebedie , that post was my take on how management treat you, certainly not my view on the employees.

I take no pleasure in what is happening and did not predict any of this so can not say I told you so.

My position is very simple:
The employees are going to work under hugely difficult circumstances . Their job is harder as people are constantly asking what's going on ( I'm talking across the whole company here as well as those on the front customer line).
The employees personal situation will be a further huge worry as well. In short, people have a mountain of stress which is exacerbated by not knowing what is really going on. Needless to say, they're getting paid no more to compensate either.

The customers are also not getting proper information, and have half understandably been asking questions on Twitter and being told it's all fine, followed by Monday's announcement that there indeed are issues. So now we're all absolutely clear that monarch will say what they want rather than what's best for the customers to know.

I then turn to your management team. They know exactly what is going and are the pilot of the ship. They don't have your stress of not knowing . Better still, if they pull off a big deal they may be able to walk off into the sunset never having to work again. Meanwhile you've been through hell and back, and are left in the hands of the next owner - whoever is £best for the current shareholders , not you and the company going forwards .

If you want to defend your bosses that's fine - I think you've got Stockholm syndrome .