PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2016, 09:13
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by teamilk&sugar
Monarch said they would continue to operate their flights. They have done.
Why were those aircraft chartered? Who knows.

"Somebody not telling the truth" is misleading in my opinion. Not having all the facts is the issue and that's what causes all the speculation.
Then Monarch need to provide the facts, as you say "not having the facts" is fueling the speculation, Monarch are the only ones able to provide claritity and failure to do so will only relsult in further speculation. Are you seriously telling me they don't know why those flights were chartered? I have spent the last 4 years working for Monarch so am more invested in this than anyone and refuse to take abuse from people. But I have said in previous posts it is far from a stable airline, we have been told constantly this year how bad things have been, further cost cutting, spending freezes, consultants being drafted in, high level managers leaving this 40 million pound profit is completely new news. Unfortunately I do believe there was some level of thruth to these rumours how much, who knows. But having worked for XL in the past and a survivor of Monarch's last bankruptcy I think we need answers and quickly!