PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Captain 330/340 transfer policy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2016, 07:44
CTWO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Schowzer

" having people with four stripes and 4years WB experience sitting on the RHS as FO and go again trough command upgrade" IS unheard of!
...raising requirement might be something needed to be seen ..although not quite fair..

If this is the case why do not go retroactive and put RHS all the captainss with less then 2000 hrs EK WB PIC time ? How would you like that?

You see, we are the worst enemies of ourselves :if things do not touch you, or you have been screwed somehow,somewhere or somewhat before you instantly get happy to see someone else suffer of unfairness...

talking about frustration and "vindicating decision taken" , may be you misunderstood that my sadness is toward the numbness and the responses of the population,not the fact per se..

As far as I am concerned, nothing can be done except taking a decision at home ,each one with his own family and for the best..of the family..

l have learned many years ago not to hope in rescue coming from unions or pilots or management...

Finally Just consider this "more for your benefit then mine"..today is me;tomorrow ,who knows?