PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Captain 330/340 transfer policy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2016, 06:58
CTWO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
donpizmeov

you got that right,only guys with less then +2000hrs PIC EK A330/340 are being shafted..

point is those guyshave been sitting on the LHS long enough to accrue 3000+ if not 4000 ,were they flying an A380 or a 777.

For years flying many short sectors, many cycles, low hours ( average 50 a month) with 7-8 days off a month, all night time, all monsoon all was zones...doing MFF on the different birds..copying with old airplanes and snugs, working in **** hole airports,with following handling and ATC..

getting paid less, working much harder...

is that less experience then watching movies and sipping coffee in a ULR augmenting???
are we not SAFE????

I don't know why, but I sense, were you in our shoes your comments would be a little less accommodating...

This is a no sense ,a slap in the face, an insult, something unheard of in the aviation history.

Plus not applied to every captains equally.. why a <2000 hrs PIC 777/380 captain is SAFER then me, to not deserve to seat on the RHS to gain experience and make them feel SAFE?

why not give the possibility to change fleet? why do not make us cruise captain? why another upgrade review and "captain transfer course"? why the shame? why the ****?

...what a sadness...