PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LUTON -8
Thread: LUTON -8
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2016, 14:00
FRatSTN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wallp

Agreed. Routes like Asturias, Bilbao and Prague which EZY don't currently have in their Luton schedule would fit in well and they could really take on Vueling by adding frequencies to Amsterdam and Barcelona and growing other routes like Glasgow, Munich etc.
Why do you ask questions on here when you have your own answers and reasoning's already?

Pardon my ignorance but why would there be an appetite for EZY to move those routes you've suggested from STN over to LTN in light of today's Jet2 announcement?

I find it very unlikely Jet2 will be flying to Asturias, Bilbao etc. OK Prague possibly if they choose to add to the Jet2 Citybreak offering as well.

If anything I'd expect Malaga, Palma, Ibiza from EZY's STN network would get the chop. But equally, it could go the other way.

As we've discussed countless times now, if EZY felt they'd get more yield operating those routes from LTN then they would do so!

They are certainly not just going to shift routes over to please LTN fanboys on here who for some god forsaken reason would like to see EZY consolidated at LTN because like has also been discussed... there is little if any commercial gain in doing so.

I'm never one to rule anything out... but I really struggle to see any credible reasoning from your posts, just wishful thinking.