PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More fun & games in the Magic Kingdom
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2003, 01:52
saudipc-9

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grrr And yet another shooting

This afternoon a BAe employee was shot at while driving a company car. His car was hit twice but luckily he was not injured in the attack.
No doubt this will be considered another "isolated incident" by BWoS and again we will be warned with the usual BS of... vary your routes, report any incidents.. Blah Blah Blah.... Meanwhile our chief project officer "MM" sits hiding on the Diplomatic Quarter and wearing his personnel body armour. Also understand he refuses to fly Saudia
LoA,
Why is it that "MM"has not come out to defend himself as his living quarters, body armour and travel habits? To entertain...sorry pull my other leg, it plays jingle bells.
Anyone who says that people who are leaving are "disloyal" deserves all the **** that people throw his way.
As for the security of the compounds! Yes it is much better than it was, which tells me it should have been this way years ago. Why did it take a major attack to change what was crap security before? Oh yes and my wife loves being leered at by the Saudi guards at the gate (hats on sideways, shirts untucked.. a real deterrent)....NOT.
Cannot wait to see what happens next

Last edited by saudipc-9; 4th Aug 2003 at 02:08.