PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tech quiz questions and answers forum
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2016, 17:43
Gordomac

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts
Landflap, I think I was the Bod. Still don't get it because I am just a Line Thicko. But, Reducing engine power on a contaminated runway in order to INCREASE the RTOW and thereby granting permission to carry DFO's merc is, er, beyond me. Bombing down the runway with reduced power and a greater RTOW..............hello.......ah dose dem runway lights mun ? OEPS !

Sorry, showing my true colours.

Oeps, sorry...........not allowed ? ....Look out Mods. I don't think I could do another term in the PPrune jail. Burt, Blimey lads.

I also failed the CX Tech quiz because I just could not, in addition to all the other BS questions remember what two black balls on top of the control tower meant.

Obviously not CX or CX cargo or ASL cargo material.

Managed 22000 hrs & fourty years without hurting anyone or scratching the paintwork.

Oh, wish I'd applied to NASA for the space cadet programme. Might, at least have got the phone number of Mum's correct when attempting to call from oribit ! Gimme a break !

Serving on the Airline Cadet Selection Board of my fave airline, we realised it boiled down to simples. Do we even like the look of this bloke ? Very high standards. Very hard to "select". Got the balance right by doing away with the BS.