PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MACC go on strike
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2003, 19:08
Fidgell

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is not about relocation packages its about quality of life. Many MACC ATCOs came to Manchester (fortunately i agree) because of failure to validate at LATCC, reasons being the eliteist few who seek to enhance their own inadequacies in life. These Student ATCOs in the main had a difficult time at LATCC and had to undergo what i beleive is called a training review, where they practically have to beg for another chance... hardly a situation anyone would relish.

So, why do these eliteist members feel MACC ATCOs are lucky?? Are they applying to lose their quality of life by moving to NSC?? Hardly!

Truth is, MACC doesnt want a move south either it just wants the truth from the start and answers as to why the staff have NEVER been part of the discussion/decision stages of this farce. MACC ATCOs have now been promised meetings individually with management to discuss their options!!! They are but two, Prestwick or leave, and as Prestwick doesnt suit so many then i fear NATS remaining staff will burden the brunt of yet more staff shortage as quality staff move abroad leaving a bigger farce in their wake.

Staff are NATs biggest and only asset, apparently we are the future....or maybe the start of NATs past.