PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin hires consultant to run domestic and international operations
Old 24th Aug 2016, 10:25
AerialPerspective

Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by RodH
How can we be sure that this is not simply the Worlds Greatest Aviation Expert from Western Australia , GT , with a name change or maybe even just his middle name.
Surely GT with such extensive knowledge would have no trouble in running both QF and VA at the same time thus eliminating competition !!!
It's wonderful to have such talent around especially such a modest one
Oh RodH, you are so completely on the same page as me... I cannot abide that guy, I saw him on Air Crash Investigation and the sensationalist, exaggerated claptrap was just over the top and not what any genuine aviation person would say... how he keeps getting awards is beyond me... when the AN-225 visited PER, there he is, waffling on and I'm thinking "exactly what value is this moron adding???". I also love the way he keeps referring to aeroplanes as 'planes' - no one with genuine industry experience and credentials calls them 'planes', that's the childish word for it - like a major Australian domestic airline I worked for recently where they continually said 'aircrafts' - not realising the plural is aircraft, just like watercraft...