PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I usually fly business class
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2016, 14:46
cavortingcheetah
Está servira para distraerle.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some of the financial savants at somewhere like Tax Research should launch a campaign to ensure that employees of stake holder funded companies and public servants should only ever travel in economy class. The results could be swift and effective, reflected by less downside in offset expenses tax claims and an infinitely better service from airlines as global carriers were made to feel the full wrath of corporate and governmental dissatisfaction with their services.
For myself, I never fly business class on daytime flights and only ever on long haul of greater than eight hours or when there is a difference between zones of more than five hours.
As an example, Qantas is the only airline operating Johannesburg to Sydney non stop. The advantages of flying bc on a flight like that, thirteen hours airborne with an eight hour time difference, far outweigh the ghastliness of the airline's concept of their superior sort of flight travel. In any event, bc is surely all about quality of sleep. If I'm flying on that route for a six day visit to see grandchildren, I want hit the deck ready for massive ice cream gorging and water pistol fights. There's no one else to whom one can delegate such a great responsibility; certainly not before decrepitude creeps in.