PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take a bow, guys
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2003, 07:51
autosync

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congratulations Heliport and Pedalstop, and all those at Pprune, especially those who invented this thing.

This forum is now the premier voice of Heli pilots in a non official sense.

There are always the greats at hand to remind you of how much you don't know, we all have a greater idea of what is going on in the industry, and we are able to shout stop with a loud credible voice to the Authorities and Employers who seem to be hell bent on screwing us over, with the help of people who have a vague idea how the system works such as the Flying Lawyer.

The excellent funny story telling abilities of T'aint natural, and Sasless, the Aussies and the Kiwis who always have interesting things to say, Senor Lappos, Lu Zuckerman, Shawn Coyle, John Eacott, Dave Jackson and others I cannot think of off the top of my head, who often put there good names on the line by replying to comments or answering question expecting to be shot down by others, knowing that the nature of pilots is that they know how to do things a better or different way to the way you know it.

Yeah, Once again well done, you have assembled some of the best in the business.

I take my cap off to y'all