PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA CITYFLYER and CTC
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2016, 17:07
CaptainDash

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LGET
Hi all and thanks for all the info. I'm a bizjet pilot and since the airplane is being sold I'm considering all options. I'm not desperate because I'd rather stay a few months without pay rather than accepting very bad T&Cs. I'd like to try the airlines althought most of the people I know complain about the same stuff. **** pay, roster, quality of life. I applied in BACF and they invited me for the assessment. No fee to pay but air fare and hotel are on me. The first available date for the assessment was the 23rd of Oct, so it looks like they are busy at CTC. Any feedback from whoever went there would be much appreciated. Just a couple of questions for the insiders. How much does this company have to do with BA? Same seniority or different? Any chance to move to BA in the futures? What about staff travel? Cheers
To answer your qs
Subsidiary of BA, prob looks similar to pax but pay is a lot less. Different seniority. Good chance to move to BA, interview for BA after at least 2 years service. Staff travel exactly the same as BA including your rank (which could help on a stby ticket I guess). Hope that helps!
Btw may I ask when you applied please? I applied a few weeks ago DEC and have heard nada from CTC.
Cheers dash