PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take a bow, guys
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2003, 17:47
Hoverman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hilico
It depends on the Moderator. If he doesn't do much a forum ambles along without many members and not much action which is what Rotorheads used to be like. The odd peak for a good thread and then back to the trough. Then there was a bit of a 'revolution' by the regulars and we got a new Mod in charge.
Heliport makes out Rotorheads just built up all on its own but don't believe a word of it. I used to run another forum nothing to do with aviation and I can tell you it takes a lot of time and effort to make it work. I made a reasonable fist of it but nothing like Heliport's done here.

Lord G
I assume you mean views not posts. Either way, there weren't as many of us then. The forum started growing a couple of years ago and has kept going ever since. Lo Hung Chun's thread is funny now but you probably had to be around at the time to appreciate how good it was. Nick had only just joined, everyone was bombarding him with questions and the post where Ho took the p*ss out of Nick, Lu and Dave Jackson was brilliant!

Take a bow Heliport!
And don't even think of retiring. You know you'd miss us!