PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cityjet
Thread: Cityjet
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2016, 22:39
alserire

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
I did not say they were notorious for their unreliability. I said that based on a little research and on listening to the comments of two gentlemen who flew them a lot and were not at all happy with their time keeping, that delays are not unusual. I also pointed out, in my second post, that they were badly late on any number of routes today and that as all other airlines were working fine out of LCY then the problem was clearly not with the airport. Now all of that's a long way from the phrase that you used.

WX 114 DUB/LCY is due at 10 a.m. The last five flights on Flight Radar landed at 10.21, 10.28, 10.14, 10.58 and 11.18. Now that's pretty poor. Not one even close to being on time.

Last three days WX19 LCY to Paris (Orly). Due at 11.25. Landed at 11.51, 13.27, 13.28.

Last three days WX126 DUB to LCY landing at 18.55. landed at 19.42, 19.26 and 20.58.

Four of the last five WX129 flights, the last flight of the day from LCY to DUB have been a minimum of half an hour late.

Now they are major delays, and a lot of them, and in a very short space of time. Monday (an hour) and today (two and a half) were the longest delays I have ever had. Maybe I've just been lucky. And that's over 200 take offs. So why would I bother with them again? DUB/LON is one of the most competitive routes in the world. I gave them a chance. They failed miserably. I was hoping to use them for connection flights in the future. Could not possibly trust them now. Being late once is one thing. Being even later on the return just loses you the customer.