PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And about time too....
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2003, 11:04
sia sniffer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
greybeard, you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick, in fact you have just proved my point. Your message basically says, I worked hard for SIA and "BLOODY" deserved more than I got. I personally dont give a flying fu(k if you trained at top gun, your attitude was, im a bloody expat, and you as my trainee should be bloody grateful, cos SIA gave you a job, and so now you have to take the ****.
Not true my humbled friend. I didnt take it, and I told them, Das management what I thought. Then I voted with my feet.
You and Capt "Broomhead" and the likes seem to be a bit bitter about the reality of their unwavering loyality to SIA over the years(obviously you didnt play golf with freddie) . They surely cant do this after 14 years of my unctious behaviour, not me boss, im a real brown noser, and I love Singaporeans. Why me, Why me? The denial would be sad were it not so pathetic. Get a life, retire in grace, and stop thinking that you are so bloody high and almighty cos you were a "suc'.
Hey, are you taking any responsibility for the quality skippers the local system churns out these days? Bet you would have imparted your superior knowledge of low weather ops to a certain S/O Foong? Yes he was on the 310.
In your retirement, try reading "Brave New World" a chilling warning to the view of unwavering conformity of which you obviously subscribed to during your time at Stalag SQ.