PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DEFO back at CX
Thread: DEFO back at CX
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2016, 04:36
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
China, you stole my rant!

I'll add that in the current industrial climate, plus poor pass travel, an outdated command assessment process, a high command failure rate, poor command training and hostile management, you'd be nuts to join this place EVER AGAIN.

Does anyone know how many very experienced FOs, previos large jet captains, 13 years+ seniority, are assessed as unsuitable??? They use that system against their own best and most experienced crews, it's insane really. Yet they talk about safety and the need for experience. They talk out of both sides of their mouths and it sickens me honestly.

This place is so dysfuntional now that anyone that joins, remember slashers arms, will, if they have'nt already, see what a poor career choice this place is.

Those that read this that are on the outside, please know what you'll be getting yourselves into. Don't believe anything they try to sell you, they lie all the time. You WILL be harassed, threatened and beat over the head here. And wait until you see what training is like here and expose your career to our third floor. You have no idea who these people are, what they've done in the past and what they continue to do. They promoted a guy to Chief Pilot training who slept with another pilots wife and then threatended that pilot with termination if he did anything about it.

I have been succesful in talking pilots out of ever coming here.

Oh, and good luck ever getting on a flight to/fr home with our new priority system. Oh and wait to you experience rostering. It is something to behold, our crew control. You will get a roster and you will get some requests but you may never fly them. Go ahead and try to call in sick or unfit. Just go have a read of my thread "Rostering after the TA".

This place is also thee unhealthiest choice one can make.