PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MACC go on strike
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2003, 02:29
jocko0102

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ITSUX MADAD and any one else who thinks i am a gobby ****e......you are right!

I am not prepared (regardless of where i will be) to see management and Prospect muck us around.

The fact that we are a mobile grade is not really the problem to me and maybe many others here at MACC.The problems are that:

1.We have been fed so much crap over the last few years regarding a possible move.We have never been given a straight answer to any queries about it.

2.The NSC is a political decision and most people with half a brain know that.

3.Its not just a move down the road but a different country and culture.To a lot of people that is a huge change in life , that has far reaching consequences for them and their families.

As for me it does not matter but for the benefit of ITSUX MADAD and others you have not exported someone who suffers from small man syndrome but a Scotsman who is well aware of idiot jocks and their anti Englishness/the desire in Scotland to stamp its identity on everyone by being soooooo independent/the fact that i like everyone wants a good life (mine might get even better)
but a move up North is not for a lot of people going to enhance theirs.

I agree we are mobile but my what a way to make sure morale is kept nice and high!