PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fake Log book Hours Blacklist
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2016, 21:18
Chocks Away

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Stev- sorry but no. The day of reputable Operators is few and far between now sadly (hence the huge amount of crew changing jobs globally right now). Many companies don't even keep records of Low Vis Ops / CAT 2-3b / night tkof-ldg etc etc but will hold dearly any warning letters!
It is in two Forums for now but should be in three others because I know of many others cases in Asia and South America and Europe where the passengers should be very afraid!
I'll put it this way: there are a growing number of airlines now which myself, friends & family go no where near. This is not a stunt people. Get a reality check! One of an airlines' major expenditure is to silence media attention when an accident happens. Brand protection... and that occurs well before a fake pilot is found as the cause. PR & HR are massive now and are tin plating their asses (as has been mentioned in previous posts).
This is real and will cost many more lives / "incidents" / "occurrences" until a regulator's or relative's life is lost before real change happens... it's called "affordablle safety"... How few checks and cheap can we go before a life is lost!
Just look at the airlines refused into EU and why. Who were the crew? Legit Quals & hours?
Thanks for the support and feedback fellas.
We effected changed with AvMed Australia due to threads here and media so I hope for the same here, failing Regualor's attention to the huge issue.

Last edited by Chocks Away; 12th Jul 2016 at 22:03.