PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Service Air B747F
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2003, 08:33
Phil Lister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

To Tell The Truth..

You just don't give up do you?? For someone who claims to really know the situation, I feel that you are like so many other clowns out there who heard a story from a friend of the brother-in-law of someone who claims to know the real truth..

What about Service Air bothers you so much? Is it that they just might make a go of it and you are being left behind??

Or is it that you paid for your training somewhere and got screwed so now you think every start-up has to be a crook??

What part of these guys are not paying for their own training confuses you?? I'm sure most people who are getting offered a job are coming in with their eyes wide open.. From what I can understand from a few of them that have been accepted is that there is an awful lot of experience coming to that company so I'd think guys or gals with that kind of experience would know what to look out for..

Maybe before you run off at the mouth once again you should check you facts.. Then maybe check the attitude at the door.. When you have something constructive to add to the conversation please feel free to add to it, until then we are all just getting sick of the endless drivel that continues to come from you..

Phil