PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New deal
Thread: The New deal
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2016, 11:18
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am just using the words in the TA. It does say free. Now, as to your points, and they are taken.
Up until about two years ago I rarely had "R" on my roster. For years it was one week in a year. Now it is all the time, every month and they abuse it. What I also noticed is that I was rarely called on "R" on now get called all the time which fixes the 30 day problem for them. Once you fly the "R" goes away or, they can just change it to something else.

The other REAL BIGGIE is that, A duty will not normally be changed to "R" but it's at the discretion of the MICM, NOT Crew Control! You never get a G or O day. It's always "R" and the reason is always "short of crew". Can I talk to the MICM, No!

I personally believe we should get credit for everything. Why, because for years and years now, ever time we sign something, they find a way around it. Have a look at the wording with regards to "R" in this TA. First Box, it say PUBLISHED ROSTER. They have been abusing that for years and will again. Real time comes out and they do whatever they want.

Freighter captains are still getting more than ten day trips. That was supposed to stop and is in writing.

Gentlemen, points taken but I do not agree. We should not continue to work for 30 days 0 credit. I want my credit back.