PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New deal
Thread: The New deal
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2016, 06:27
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anotherday, let me try to reach out to you another way. Emotions are high as you can see. I want you to realize that we are trying to improve conditions and not accept lesser conditions. Ask yourself what you are worth and not what you are willing to accept. In the future, as many are now, you may want to move on. Perhaps your experience level is not there yet but it will be. If you are willing to accept less than that is what you think you and the rest of us are worth. If you say no then you think you and the rest of us are worth more. This includes future joiners.

This new TA is a move backwards for everyone. It may seem on the surface as an improvement for you but it really isn't. It's really just what they think of you now. Keep in mind that not too long ago, everyone joined on full housing.

There is a worldwide shortage of crew now. Mostly in need of experienced crew. The packages keep improving and Xiamen airlines for one is offering multiple packages. I have heard that Xiamen is pretty good. There is a reason for that. Don't sell yourself short and your colleagues for that matter. That does not mean all of us but guys and girls of your level. Your generation is different and you do get a lot of crap but I think you're worth more, deserve more and I, for one, am trying to get you more.

Please rethink what it is your trying to accomplish vs. what you are willing to accept.

All the best.