PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New deal
Thread: The New deal
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2016, 03:12
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't blame the LEP's at all. I blame the AOA leadership! The directive was clear and we have been lied to and cheated with this absolutey horrendous deal. The membership should be doing something about this by not only voting no but recalling this leadership.

The focus night should be interesting. I wonder whom on the NC will show and try and convince us this deal is acceptable. Rod should be in hiding. Really Rod, after all your letters and talk and rhetoric, this is what we are getting? It's like another Cos O8. I'll be showing up with a torch and a trident. I honestly smell corruption on the highest level. How this even came to be is beyond me now.

The leadership AND membership should have stopped this downward slide along time ago. We should have been in CC the day the company told those Insructor Pilots in Adelaide, here is your new deal sign or your fired. WE DID NOTHING! And now here we are. Speaking of which, as of today those IP's STILL do NOT have their seniority fixed? Why, along with a host of other issues, ie; Staff travel and basings, has it not been fixed? Again, I don't blame those LEP's one bit.

Well done NC/GC/Gen Sec and Pres, well done. You have truly lowered the expectations and the bar for everyone. You have lied to us, misrepresented us and have cheated us. I take solice in that you too will have to live with this but maybe promises of special treatment convinced you all to sell us this giant turd.

You're dam right I'm angry now.

Last edited by The Visionary; 29th Jun 2016 at 03:14. Reason: spelling