PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DURHAM TEES VALLEY AIRPORT - 6
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2016, 01:43
Cautious Optimist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SWBKCB - only after it became clear that nothing more than an Ibiza and a one month Bourgas (so essentially just a single route then) was going to be forthcoming, compared with a full programme of summer holidays and a substantial amount of winter charters too not that long prior, did they make that decision - they axed one route! Like I said, this has been adequately justified before and not just by me.

Originally Posted by highwideandugly
Oh dear..we have heard it all a million times before..CO..which way did you vote...maybe?
..but the recent Britex vote will make it all the more difficult for DTV ( and others)both in aviation and hosing outlook.
Yes - you have heard it a million times before, and you will hear it a million times again, and the reason you will hear it a million times again is because it's logical, correct and based on facts.
I know,I Will as always be shouted down by your good self and one or two others..
Looking back through your post history it seems to be most people and it's never that hard to do...

I voted remain by the way, which is the one thing you're correct about, leaving the EU will do DTVA no favours