PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New deal
Thread: The New deal
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2016, 02:35
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shortly2. Hmmm....so you 'have an idea' who's who...? Well, I have a pretty good idea who you are as well: Only twelve posts...and this one an aggressive swipe at those who would deign to disagree with the edicts from on high. You are obviously management and the panic shows. People aren't interested in being dictated to anymore. If we don't get a decent, fair contract which produces some work stability and a fair opportunity for a decent and financially rewarding career, most of us are resolved to stick with CC and the TB as long as it takes. As a matter of fact, even after a deal is signed I see little reason to change the way I am working. Take your vitriol and shove off. We will decide based on the facts which way to vote. So far, it falls FAR short of anything worth giving up the leverage and solidarity we currently enjoy. If the company wants to act in an impetuous manner, let them. If they think they have problems with the operation now, just try beating us with a bigger stick and see how much more trouble they will end up dealing with. To close, one single word. No.