PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The New deal
Thread: The New deal
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2016, 00:56
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oasis, at first I was a no then I read it again and became maybe. Now I am definitely a NO!

It does give the company too much. Reserve for free is simply unacceptable especially with the abuse of it. We still need to fix staff travel especially with priority.

I think that even if it gets voted in, more will leave and like a lot of places, terms and conditions will dictate. The package simply isn't good enough and this place is so toxic now that moving on just to get away from the crazy girlfriend is all anyone needs.

Can we get more, Yes, we can. It honestly would not take much to tweak the package. The AOA and the company are at a crossroad. I am a bit surprised the AOA left with this package as rostering, the biggest component AND the reason for CC, is STILL abysmal.

If we sign this deal we also accept an attack on housing so in actual fact it MUST BE NO!!!

The wording about training, promoting training and accepting training at other carriers in addition to no CC for three years is a biggie too.

All our efforts get washed away and CC would have been in vain. Members have been kicked out because of CC and the AOA is just going to pass this package on to us? WTF! We said RPs only nothing else during negotiations. The membership was not even asked if negotiating a complete package is ok. Does that not in fact go against CC??? I, again, thank the GC, NC and President but you all have sum splainin' to du. So, if in fact it is ok, you should let everone back in and let them vote. Why you ask, because it will send a bigger message to the company as more will be represented. It will show strength and unity and that message is the biggest as a group we can send. If we can let bygones be bygones and negotiate a complete package then we should also let bygones be bygones with some recently departed members. It just sends a mixed or poor message is all.

Ok ok, I'm finished.