PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei
Thread: Royal Brunei
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2003, 21:58
GOH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A340-500's....GREAT NEWS!

Hi all

I just wanted to thank slingsby for all the information he has given everyone. I speak for myself when I say It is much appreciated (but i hope I speak for others too! ) I think RBA geting A340's will allow them to expand with London non stop and Frankfurt maybe...Also I just read about their new lounge being built:

"Royal Brunei Airlines Build New Premium Airport Lounge
Royal Brunei Airlines has begun renovations of the mezzanine floor at Brunei International Airport's departure hall to pave the way for the airline's new premium lounge.

The renovations which began on 17th July, are expected to end in December. In view of this, the Darussalam Business Class lounge has been closed, and Royal Brunei Catering's Coffee Garden has been relocated to the main departure hall near Royal Brunei's existing First Class lounge.

For the duration of the renovations, Royal Brunei's Business class passengers will be given invitations to its First Class lounge. However, in the event that the First Class lounge is full, Business class passengers travelling from Brunei will instead be provided meal vouchers upon check-in, for use at the Airport Restaurant.

The entire mezzanine floor will be converted into a world-class lounge for Royal Brunei's premium class passengers. Facilities such as a business centre, internet access, a prayer room with an ablution area and shower rooms are some of the features which will be available in the new lounge. This upgrading project is part of Royal Brunei's Strategic Plan.

Royal Brunei Airlines regrets any inconvenience that this may cause, and will try its best to minimise any unavoidable disruptions. "

--From the RBA website

http://www.bruneiair.com

Thanks again slingsby and everyone else, especially in my previous topic