PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jumpseating (Non-Rev) Privileges in Europe
Old 10th Jun 2016, 20:05
skywagondriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE]Because if you knew what you were talking about you would also know that the answer to the question will in no way compromise overall security any more than it already is now!

Have to agree that it's in the wrong forum though.[QUOTE]

Actually got a laugh out of that - prune is unfortunately infested these days with posters who come out with platitudes like the ones above.

The statement you have made - a 'considerable amount of information' is available on the web doesn't really hold up [ unless you count this thread with moronic pilots falling over themselves to let the world know].

As for knowing what I'm 'talking about' - you would have no idea how many J/S I gave and received over a lifetime and what I do now-suffice to say that regulatory authorities are getting very interested in J/S 'privileges' that various airlines coming into their country have. To most this is an 'alien' concept and these threads 'assist' them immensely, many reacting with surprise that such a thing is possible in these security conscious times - if there is any 'risk' in this risk averse world it gets removed these days.

The smarter pilots [and airlines] keep any privileges 'under the radar'.