PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2016, 21:05
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Really? Why you think so?
Because I see a lot of brokers, also big and famous companies, that are contacting captains for direct entry...
I'd avoid anyone claiming they can facilitate any such thing.

Is there any chance you can post or PM me a link/screen snap shot or similar to one of these brokers and/or their adverts because I suspect some people in the office at work might be interested in hearing if people are unofficially using the BA brand or name to generate business?

Just to be clear the standard method of recruiting to BA mainline has always started with individuals applying directly to the company once a recruitment window opens. AFAIK BA have never used "brokers" for mainline recruitment and I have heard no rumours on the company grapevine that they are about to do so.

In the highly unlikely event that BA have suddenly decided to use brokers anyone joining BA Mainline will most definitely join as a First Officer, at the bottom of the seniority list, regardless of the position and/or seniority they held at their previous company, regardless of what any broker says.

And just in case there has been confusion - as has been said BA Cityflyer is not the same as BA Mainline.

Last edited by wiggy; 10th Jun 2016 at 06:27.