PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Review with a copy of the license
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2016, 07:04
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"I'm doubtful that your medical certificate is valid. You are clearly crazy for even entertaining the possibility".

I agree lead, CAsA is so paranoid about us criminals they are extending their reach outside OZ. One poor bloke who is required to do a check a month to maintain his income, three of which must be at OS facilities because Australia seems incapable of assessing standards here in the modern Part 61 world. Twenty eight forms to fill in each time he travels OS, the FAA check airmen joked about it at first, now they have a resident Physio to alleve the their RSI. All these forms require a notary to certify them true copies, including all the FAA approvals for the sim's and examiners. My mate said at his last check a CAsA delegate had just completed his type rating to be the next CAsA "Expert" in the same sim with the same check airman. He required certified copies, CAsA dude, well of course he's the Man from CAsA beyond reproach. So there you go folks, an outfit regarded as the best in the world for training, CAsA considers as shonks, beware.
God its getting embarrassing, I tell them I'm a Kiwi now when I travel for training.