PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jun 2016, 00:54
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I reckon someone f-ing around with wikipedia... I can't see AF operating ORY and CDG alongside eachother, and I also can't see them ditching CDG because then they lose all of their connecting traffic.

I also just saw a family friend who lives in Manhattan, has family in Gateshead, he flew EWR-NCL on 27th and he said the flight was "super empty" J was full because all the UA loyalty pax got upgraded, the rest were told they couldn't be moved up front due to weight and balance. He was in row 35 and the only pax between something like 33 and 38. He flies back Sunday so I'll see how the loads were. For him EWR-NCL is a godsend, he travels back and forwards 5-6 or more times a year, and even though he has massive BA loyalty he'd much prefer direct. To give you and idea of his BA loyalty, he's incorporated a London trip into one of his visits this year and used his points to fly back LCY-SNN-JFK.

I do feel quite good about UA to be bravely honest, I think they genuinely see something in us, like Emirates did.