PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF Management Pilot's
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2003, 08:47
OneDotLow

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
EPIRB,
Sorry my friend, but its not me... A few people have also thought i was that person as well. All i can suggest is the I either signed up his/her name after it was no longer used, or else there were spaces between the One Dot Low.

4 Points,
When did you submit your application to QF Mainline? Have you completed any stages of the process? I doubt that they would let guys through from the subsidaries (of which i have seen quite a few - and i wouldnt say a disproportionate number either!!) at all if the wanted to discriminate.... I would be interested to hear what your thoughts are on that?

And finally why would anyone from mangement in any airline use this internet bulletin board to "chat" about an employment process???? If you want an answer, ask them directly, and sign your name to it! If needs be take it to a higher level..... but i dont think any of you would do that, would you??? Thats the problem with this place... too many people say all these things, and will never put it into action.
I do agree that anonymity is a wonderful thing SOMETIMES, but in this instance it serves to only dull your screams...