PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B787 - LGW based
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2016, 14:55
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My last response was deleted by the Mods, seems - - - - is now a swear word

At the end of the day, no-one is forced to read this thread, and everyone has the right of response.

As long as a company that I invested a few years of my time & efforts into continues to become a worse employer with the passage of each season, I will vent my spleen here.

The Fornebu honchos (now ably aided & abetted by OSM/NAI ) are trying to reinvent a particularly blue/yellow wheel, just as the instigators of these ideas are softening somewhat (to both clients & employees) as the realisation dawns that they cannot alienate their customers, nor lose the percentage of employees that they do, whilst simultaneously continuing their rampant expansion.

In spite of one of the most buoyant seasons for employment recently enjoyed this last 12 mths, NAS seem to think that we are so stupid that they can tread all over market forces & still be overrun with hapless hopefuls, I am here to help disprove this theory.
Sharing knowledge & pre-warning my colleagues in the industry is not some "cause celebre" on my part, I just want to have a clear conscience that I contribute to anyone joining doing so with full knowledge of what they are signing up for, and the fact that the reality may differ somewhat.

If anyone does't wish to hear ? well bury your head in the sand, but when you come on here bleating 9mths later as you face a Winter of unrequested, unexpected (if your head was that deeply buried) unpaid leave, don't expect that I will couch my "Told you so" in cotton wool sympathetic tones . . . . .