PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who exactly is in control?
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2003, 07:10
controller friendly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Snoop

Thought it was about time i replied to this as i felt that this thread could almost have been written for me.....

Anyway last week i'm sitting trying to do my best when a pilot informs me that he is going to mor my radar vectoring.......WHAT... I do sometimes wonder where some of these guys get off and who the hell they think they are..... Do i tell them how to fly.... do i give marks outta 10 for landings.......I do think there are certain comments made to controllers at regional airports that just would not be said in the london tma and i also think there is a hell of alot of sexism still in this industry......!!!!!
This particular aircraft was given 3 heading changes and that included the closing heading but all he was interested in was the fact that i made an aircraft behind him number 1 so he threw a strop.....did he know the radar picture,has he visited the tower, i doubt it. I really wish the CAA would hurry up and give permission for formation landings for commercial aircraft, it would certainly make my life a wee bit easier

Rant over.....