PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - And about time too....
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2003, 15:23
sia sniffer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And about time too....

At last I agree with SIA! Get rid of those contract guys who were so smug on their expat scales and allowances. Looks like its at last happening, and not before time. Those expat captains were so flowing with their enthusiasm for Singapore, their British club, their private condos. As I was often told by the expats, you guys (ie us sorry b'tards on local terms) are so fortunate, if I was a young guy like you, I'd be so happy.

Yeah, right, those expats with their two faced talk, on the flight deck your best buddy, but behind your back, rooting you to the locals, to let it be know that this Capt Ang Moh is really a sycophantic brown noser, hated his own kind and loved yellow fever down at club Pink flamingo. Oh yes, I even had one guy tell me how he blamed the current crop of local termed expats ruining it for his flying students in the UK, as SIA would not give them the chance.What baloney, infact I wonder how these same guys are behaving, now the gravy train is finally beginning to get sticky.

Applying to greener pastures are we now, or just too plain old from a life of unwavering commitment to SIA? How hollow and cheated you guys must feel now, and how daft and gutless you look to us outsiders.I wonder how many of those guys laid off were in ALPA'S? I guess none, as you were too horty torty to wanna be seen to be slightly against them management on the 4th floor, no way boss, not me Capt Koh.Well I think we can safely say that SIA dont give a flying fu(k to you white guys and your two faced talk.We all know you think you are superior to the locals, laughing about their inabilities with your buddies over a beer and BBQ down at Bayshore.But they, das management, know this and now marketing have given them the green light that expate dont keep SIA flying anymore.... the writing for you guys is on the wall....the lavatory wall.