PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What everyone in the union should know
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2016, 04:06
Vtwin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Curtain rod
Those guys were upset, until they heard the rest of the story.
Nonsense. A majority of former US pilots with one abstaining and another supportive of the appointment expressed early legitimate concern based on their previous real life experience. At the time there where 9 at CX. None need anyone here who did not live through it to tell them the rest of the story as you say. Those pilots have all decided to let bygones be bygones but I doubt any will stand aside and allow someone who lost nothing and who possesses only hearsay knowledge and perspective revise history for them especially after they ultimately ended up here at CX as a result of decisions made whole and in part by CB. CB wielded much more power at US than he does now as HKAOA GS. Keep that in mind, CB is GS his influence only goes as far as it is allowed by his employer the HKAOA so I think the original concern here is unfounded and it appears he is discharging his responsibilities quite well for the membership and for that he is applauded. Again, water over the dam but don't try to tell me that bought and paid for ladder wasn't pulled up into the gondola largely by the US ALPA MEC as there where more than 1600 pilots who found themselves unemployed that had to actually live through the real rest of the story.

Last edited by Vtwin; 5th May 2016 at 04:43.