PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Victory is in sight
View Single Post
Old 29th Apr 2016, 17:57
coconutrough

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ugh

Wow! Isn't it incredible how when some apparently confident young gen Y **** comes along and posts on this forum, it suddenly becomes justification for some of you to show your true feelings toward the apparent 'C scale icadets'? Give me a break! I personally find it sad that a pilot group which is trying to apparently pull together to fight for a common cause can become so easily fragmented from a few provocative comments on an online forum and suddenly show its true colours toward a decent sized part of the pilot group. At the end of the day, this guy posting could be ANYONE.
With all due respect, some of you folks need to pull your head out of your arses and realise that:

A) There are actually some C scalers in this company that have a respectable level of experience and

B) A very large proportion of these so called 'inexperienced' pilots are paying their union subs and standing behind the guys on the front line with CC just like everyone else is.

I think some of you need to shift your way of thinking and to whom exactly you are apportioning blame and contempt towards here. Otherwise, you deserve about as much respect as the folks in management who are putting us into this situation in the first place.

Rant over