PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hilarious RT procedures in the states
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2003, 15:01
Martin1234

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even though I wrote my initial posts in a provocative way, to get attention and to start a discussion, I did expect more mature replies. It sure answered its purpose but the way I got responded strengthened my case.

I would be more than happy if Europe would change over its JAR and implement the FARs, and the list goes on. Just because I allegedly don't like something specific about the states doesn't automatically make me a terrorist, or maybe I am wrong?

I got the impression that they aren't very procedural on the radio in the states. It more feels like as you were talking on the phone and I don't feel comfortable with that nor that I don't need to read back the instructions I receive.

This is more of a statement and yes, I do exaggerate for illustrational purposes. I might have found ATCO's Achilles' heel of those in the states that take their profession seriously. However, I would appreciate if someone that is experienced in this matter could evolve the subject, preferrably in a serious way.